- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
- Our products have the ingredients mentioned clearly at the back of packs and / or this website (if) mentions the quantities and usage instructions has been tested to standards and if you have any kind of allergies, please make sure to contact us before purchasing. Our products may contain ingredients such as Nuts, Soy, Other seeds, mix of spices, milk, milk related products etc which may be of allergic to some people. DTC doesnt take responsibility if you do not comply with these terms and you use products at your own risk, We are not held liable of any health related conditons you may incur by using our products incase you do not read our terms and conditions and ingredients before use.
All registration information is confidential and remains the property of Desi T Chai Pty Ltd and will not be disclosed or shared with any third parties. All online orders are to be prepaid by credit card or direct debit. Please make sure you have funds available as this can delay your order. An emailed order confirmation is sent once payment is received. The order will be delivered via Courier after confirmation of payment and if you’ve provided an email address then a tracking confirmation will be sent from the relevant delivery service. DTC reserves the right to send the parcel with whichever carrier at our discretion. Where possible we try to use Local courier companies but only if an authority to leave option has been chosen and the parcel size falls within the acceptable weight and size. Once an order has been packed an emailed ‘Order Complete’ will also be sent to the customer from us. This means your order has been packed and sent and you now only have to wait for delivery. We have a general enquiry response time of 3 business days.
Accuracy of Website Information
All the material on our Website is provided in good faith to all. The information comes from various reliable resources and it is believed to be accurate and current as of the date of publication. Neither The DTC, it’s directors or employees make any representation that the material contained on the Website is always accurate and correct, nor do they accept any responsibility which may arise from any errors or omissions from that material. All due care is taken to provide accurate information and a secure Website but ultimately your use of our Website is at your own risk.
Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions are intended to protect both Members and The Desi T Chai Pty Ltd and related entities. It is the Member’s responsibility to read and understand them. These Terms and Conditions are effective as at 1 May 2016 and are available from our website www.desiteachai.com/terms-conditions/
1 Membership of DTC is FREE and only open to individuals. or businesses. 1.1 A Member may not hold more than 1 Membership at any time. 1.2 Persons wishing to become Members must apply for Membership by registering on our Website and completing a Membership application. Your membership is subject to approval after you fill in registration form and we reserve the right to cancel the membership request at anytime without notice. We reserve the right to ask questions and further enquire about any related information for accepting an account with us. We reserve the right to delete an account anytime without notice however, you are free to contact us for information as to why an account has been deleted. We normally do this incase of suspicious accounts and fraudulent accounts only, however, we reserve all rights to use the data or memberships as per our own will. 1.3 Membership is offered at the sole discretion of DTC. We have the right to accept or reject any application for Membership without providing any reasons to the applicant. 1.4 Members information will remain confidential and not be shared with any third parties. 1.5 When signing up to become a Member you agree to receive DTC newsletter each month. However, you can unsubscribe any time after receiving the first one and it will not affect your membership in any way. 1.6 Becoming a Member of the DTC will entitle you to receive special discounts and offers only available to our Members. These offers will be communicated to you via email, our App, website or any other related means like letters or phone. 1.7 Members may cancel their Membership at any time by simply contacting us via our contact form or going to your account and clicking on Delete Account.
Use of Membership
2 Member must present their Member email address or login id to claim any discount or benefit. Usually the process is automatic and all the member info is autofill into all our website forms, If you don’t have it handy you can also contact us directly, so we can look up your membership status. Online you’ll need to login to your account to go to our existing customer portal. 2.1 By using our website and registering on it the Member agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and provides consent relating to personal information, which we agree to never share with a third party. 2.2 Purchases made by Members using their membership can be stored to assist The DTC and better service the customer e.g. special offers specific to them. This information will remain confidential to DTC and not shared with any third parties. 2.3 In the event of the loss, theft or unwanted use of a Membership number or password, it is the Members responsibility to notify via our website contact section, as soon as possible. 2.4 DTC reserves the right to suspend or terminate a Membership at any time if we feel the membership has been abused or misused in any way.
Refunds & Returns Policy
Our refund and returns policy lasts 7 days. If 7 days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a full refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Our products must not be tampered with or must be in a condition that is acceptable i.e., in its original form. If you have purchased a premix, we will require proof of purchase, an invoice or if you have purchased it from one of our retailers or vendors, the purchase docket clearly stating date of purchase and time.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Our food products are perishable and they have an expiry date or the best before date. The products must be bought within the usable time period of our products. Also, the dry powdered products must not be mixed with anything and should be kept away from direct sunlight and must be stored in dry place. Please do contact us if you need more information about any of our product before use.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
- Obvious signs of use. In this case we may agree to provide you partial refund of product only. Full refund cannot be granted.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 10 days after delivery. If the item is unused and in its original packaging and not tempered with, we may agree to offer partial refund.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they are not defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and we will arrange for the return and exchange.
To return your product, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are returning more expensive items, you may consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Contact us at email@example.com for questions related to refunds and returns.
The term ‘Site Owner’ refers to the client/customer/vendor who has stocked our products/installed/purchased/rented our tea machine from us. The term ‘DTC’ refers to Desi Tea Chai.
LIABILITY OF EQUIPMENT (TEA MACHINE(S) and PARTS)
The Site Owner agrees that during the term of this agreement, no machine(s) capable of TEA vending products shall be installed on the Site(s) without the prior approval of DTC.
The Vending operator maintains full liability for the equipment supplied by Desi T Chai Pty Ltd, the stock remains the liability of the operator and any other damage that results as a consequence of the machinery misuse or because of its usage by operator/staff ignorance/fault that results in damage to equipment is liability of the operator. Public and products liability coverage of $20 million is in place and a Workers Compensation Policy covering its employees is current (where applicable).
OPERATION AND PROVISION OF SERVICES
Provision of the services required is the responsibility of the site. The Site Owner will take all reasonable precautions to ensure safe and secure operation of the machines. The Site Owner shall allow access to the machine for filling or maintenance at times the premises are occupied.
Prices may be adjusted as with normal business practices from time to time and prices may change without notice. Please contact DTC, for updated price listing at any time.
PRODUCTS TO BE USED (DTC PRODUCTS only)
Only the high quality tea products supplied by DTC are to be stocked in the Tea Machine(s). Products used other than those provided by DTC in the supplied machine will result in breaking of this contractual agreement and Supplier will have full right to withdraw the contract and take the supplied machine into possession without any further notices given to Operator.
CLOSURE OF BUSINESS
The operator shall notify DTC within 10 days of closure of business or relocation.
OWNERSHIP OF EQUIPMENT (MACHINE(S) and PARTS)
The Site Owner acknowledges the ownership of the Machines remains with the DTC. No other party may interfere with the equipment under any circumstances. Only DTC, its officers or employees may move or relocate the machine.
OTHER TERMS & CONDITIONS AGREEMENT
Notwithstanding the term of this agreement DTC reserves the right to withdraw any or all of the machines from any site at any time and this agreement will be at an end. Terms and Conditions of the agreement may be changed any time by DTC without notice at any time. However, DTC may provide notice of change to its customers via agreed method of contact.
IF DTC AT FAULT (RECTIFICATION TERMS)
If in the reasonable opinion of the Site Owner, the service provided by the DTC, is not satisfactory, then the Site Owner shall notify DTC, in writing stating its particular complaint. DTC shall then have one month to rectify any reasonable fault. If DTC fails to comply within one month, this agreement will be at an end.
* DTC products only should be used with our machines, Not using DTC products with our machines will void the warranty and will void any kind of service from DTC. DTC is not responsible for any damages that incur from using outsourced products.
* DTC Tea machines are to be serviced by DTC officers only. No other company should alter with the tea machines supplied by us.
* If you need to move/remove/replace any part, please contact us and we will be happy to do it for you. In case a tea machine stops working, please switch off the tea machine and contact us as soon as possible to avoid further damage. Our team works hard to rectify any issues during the lifetime of machines.
If there is any problem fulfilling your order, you will be notified immediately.
Model availability and specifications are subject to change without notice. From time to time we may bring more different flavors to market. Please contact DTC for more information on our products and price list. We shall provide initial merchandise that may include promotional material and displays etc. All the merchandise remains the property of DTC and we may withdraw the merchandise anytime. Prices and Payment of Goods Prices are subject to change without notice. All prices are stated in Australian Dollars (AUD) and include Goods and Services Tax (GST) where applicable. All goods purchased from DTC must be paid for in full prior to dispatch unless a prior credit account has been arranged.Machine Repair / Service DTC provides its customers 30 minute training that will include operation and basic servicing of the machine and all required cleaning practices. Annual service once a year may be however, undertaken by DTC. We recommend cleaning of machine every start and end of day. Ongoing cleaning should be undertaken by staff / operator every time refilling and whenever required. Servicing the machine remains liability of Operator. In case of damage to machine and/or at times when machine becomes un-operational or stop working, during the warranty period, we will provide either technician to repair the machine or will provide either a full replacement or temporary machine until the time the original machine starts working again and is brought back to full operation.
MATERIAL AND DELIVERY
We provide delivery of goods to our customers. We deliver within 72 Hours or as early as possible within the Melbourne Area. The delivery of goods outside Melbourne Area will incur a shipping charge and will be shipped within 3 business days from site and may vary up to 7-15 Days depending upon shipping company schedule. The times may vary as per the schedule of shipping company. However, we take all necessary precautions and actions to make sure our customers receive our product in timely manner. Please contact DTC for price list and shipping charges. More details will be available on our website.
Minimum order of 1 pack or more for delivery is acceptable for shipping. We require a minimum order of 10 packs for delivery by us. Please make sure you order well in advance before the stock runs out.
DTC provides its customers 2, 3 lane Tea Machines of high quality Australian Standard products. The machines are pre-programmed to quantity for appropriate proportions of TEA that is full of flavor and hotness. For more information on our tea machine, please contact DTC.
Insurance / Claims
DTC is not liable for any Insurances or claims in case any injury / harm / onsite damage / fire / theft / death and any on site problems occur due to usage/non-usage of tea machine. We take no responsibility of providing any insurances. It is responsibility of the operator / Site owner to provide any insurances and ensure safety of its staff / workers and / or customers. In case you are not sure and do not want services and tea machine, you should not take on this contract and our services.
Security BOND (for rental arrangement)
We take a refundable security bond of $1000 at the time of signing this contract. The bond amount is fully refundable, if the machine is returned to us in original, undamaged condition and with all the equipment returned to us that is provided during initial supply of machine. We remain in all our rights to charge the portion/full amount in case machine is not working, damaged, ripped and any other losses that may occur during the usage tenure of machine. A valid reason will be provided to the operator of the deductions that may occur.
1. Please choose carefully as refunds or exchange of products are not provided where you have simply changed your mind, made a wrong selection including size and/or color, or simply found the goods cheaper elsewhere.
We recommend that you carefully review any orders before adding them to your shopping cart and proceeding with your order to the checkout.
If a purchase is made either online or by phone and a change of mind occurs a refund may be refused. If a refund is granted an administration and restocking fee of 10% to a maximum of $200 plus all freight costs incurred will be charged.
DTC staff are available to answer any queries and/or difficulties you may experience relating to any purchase and/or checkout on our website. You can contact DTC by email or by visiting contact us section on our website.
2. In the unlikely event of an incorrect item being dispatched DTC will arrange for return shipment of this item. Upon notice to DTC that an incorrect item was received by the consumer, dispatch of the correct item will be arranged. Alternatively DTC will provide a full refund as soon as notification is received and the incorrect item has been collected and received (unused – and in it’s original packaging) by DTC.
3. In the unlikely event of an incorrect item being dispatched to enable the return of the item or to be entitled to a full refund for this item, the item must be returned in the original packaging. If the item incorrectly dispatched is: (a) A Tea machine – The Tea machine must be unused and in the original packaging. If the machine has been used to produce any number of tea drinks DTC reserves the right to reduce the refund amount by 25% (on the grounds that DTC can not sell the item as new). (b) DTC Tea products – The packaging must be sealed and in it’s original condition. If the product has been opened DTC reserves the right to refuse the return of this product and/or refuse a refund. (c) Cleaning Product – The packaging must be sealed and in it’s original condition. If the product has been opened DTC reserves the right to refuse the return of this product and/or refuse a refund.
A date and time is needed for machine installation. One of the authorized team members of staff/workers must be available at the time of installation. Also, DTC Technician will charge for the visit in case no one is available onsite at the time agreed and have to return to base without installation. We may charge for re-delivery/installation fee of $200 in case first appointment is missed due to Operator not being on site or any other problem.
All the text, data, photos displayed on the website are property of DTC or the respective owners. The data should not be copied, reproduced, sold, manipulated or shared without the consent of original owner, We reserve the right to take necessary action if a situation of data breach is found or reported.The product prices on website can be changed anytime without notice. DTC reserves all rights to change the prices at anytime. DTC is not liable in any situation where their is any direct or indirect loss to user of our website that is caused by usage of this website in any way. Their are situations beyond our control and DTC takes no responsibility in this regard, Using or not using our website is completely user’s own decision. The quantities mentioned on our website relates to product quantities per 100ml of water for per 10-12g powder only. However, these quantities may change at anytime without notice and DTC takes no responsibility as the quantities are at user’s usage type. Our products have clearly mentioned all the allergens information and ingredients, so if you are allergic to anything, please do contact us before use of our products to get more information. If you are unsure please do not use our products. DTC takes no responsibility if our products are not used according to this procedure and we reserve all rights to take necessary action to protect our indemnity, assets and our company in all possible ways. We will not be held responsible of users neglective use of our products in any way.The photos of products used in our shop are for representative purposes only. The original product may differ in any or all aspects.The photos used on DTC’s website are for representative purposes only. The tea machines and models may be different to what are shown on our website in any or all aspects. However, we try our best to provide the closest possible to what is shown on our website.The information / Offers on our website may change at anytime without notice. Please do not hesitate to contact us for more accurate details of what is available and on offer. DTC will not be held liable for anything that has not been brought to our attention in a way that is trackable i.e., written notifications, email or establishing that a contact has been made with DTC prior to any kind of action taken by the user in any way.
Please do contact us for any more information about anything that has not been made clear in our terms and conditions. We will be more than happy to assist. Please email us at only the following email addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org. You may however, opt to contact us through one of the forms on our website. We would love to respond to you within 1 to 3 business days or as quickly as possible. One of our team members will be happy to give you call in case you have left us with your contact numbers.